AUGUST 2, 2016
What a GREAT 1st day!! Your player can still sign up through August 19th! So if you missed sign up please join us ASAP!!
We are looking for cheerleaders this season! Here is the copy of the parent note going home with your player tonight! Please share this info!
WELCOME TO OUR FOOTBALL FAMILY
Just a few announcements to get our season off to a great start.
• Practice schedule for all will be Monday THRU Thursday from 4 to 6pm for the first couple weeks.
• Practice whistle blows promptly at 4pm. Have your player ready to get on field by then.
• ALL PLAYERS MUST WEAR HELMETS AT ALL TIMES! Your player will begin wearing their football pads starting THURSDAY AUGUST 4. They need to have three full days of practice without pads.
• Mouth guards must be ATTACHED to helmets.
• We encourage everyone to share registration info. We are able to register players until Aug. 19th.
• Please make sure your player is drinking water throughout the day not just an hour before they come to practice. Hydration is VERY important especially on the hot days.
• Information for both the Sault Giants and Sault Jr. Devils can be found at our websites www.saultgiantsfootball.weebly.com and Facebook info under the Sault Giants and Jr. Devils.
• You are not required to stay and watch practice.
• Parents are NOT allowed on practice field EVER!
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE GATE
• Please be sure your player is dressed appropriately for the weather. Black is not a good idea when it is sunny and 90 degrees
• Any cancellations due to weather or other circumstances will be posted on our Facebook page, our website and announced on YESS FM and 101 FM
• Parent meeting will be Thursday August 11th at 6:00 pm at the bleachers
• Game schedules will not be available until after August 18th
CONTACT US AT:
Be sure to like us on Facebook at Sault Giants and Sault Jr. Devils
Our website is www.saultgiantsfootball.weebly.com Here you will find information for both Giants and the Jr. Devils programs, maps to away games fields, schedules once they are available, announcements and practice cancellations, registration packets and much more.
Email any questions you might have to email@example.com
Call or Text Wendy Pearce at 906-440-3073. Texting is the best way to contact me during the work day.
We will be looking for volunteers for the following:
Volunteer Coordinator Clothing Order Coordinator
Field Committee Banquet Planning Committee
Please be sure to share all information with ALL of your child’s responsible parties. We can provide numerous copies of information if needed. Thank you and again we look forward to another great season!
Director Sault Giants/Jr. Devils